martes, 14 de septiembre de 2010

Today I.....


Today I had a much needed day off work. Sometimes working early shifts in a gym can get too much. I've had a lovely relaxing day off so I thought I'd let you know what I've been getting up to.

So today I.....

Wore my Clarins Rouge Prodige Lipstick in 122 - Nude.



Did a little shopping.


I love Vichy, I find it so gentle on my skin. This is the toner.


Republic £22.99

Topshop - £35

Ooo la la!
Topshop - £4

Love Lyra even more than yesterday.


Wore my Estee Lauder Daywear Plus Sheer Tint Moisturizer. This is amazing for no foundation days.


Used these products.



My lovely Twitter friend, Sarah, sent me the hair treatment as she knows I love Paul Mitchell products. Thanks Sarah, I used it tonight and am hoping it'll cure my current endless bad hair days.

Got a new brush holder. It's so cute.


Paperchase - £2

Decided that Urban Decay Zero Eyeliner is the best I've tried. FAB on the waterline.



Had Waitrose stuffed peppers and giant fish fingers for dinner.



I love doing these types of posts. Feel free to link me to yours.

Did you get up to anything exciting today?


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario