martes, 14 de septiembre de 2010

New NYX Lip Products


NYX lip glosses are among my favourite lip products so I'm always hopping onto Cherry Culture to make orders. The prices are so reasonable and I always receive my orders in around a week. The reason for my latest order was because after watching Sarah's vlog I saw one of the megashine lipglosses in Smokey Look and loved the look of it. Whilst putting it in my basket on the web site I noticed they also had lip lacquer pots. These are only around £4 each so I was definitely going to try one. And of course it was going to be the peachy nude one which is called Georgia Peach.


Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Smokey Look
and Lip Lacquer Pot in Georgia Peach

And here's some swatches for you:



I really recommend the Mega Shine Lip Glosses by NYX. I also have the Goddess Of The Night lip gloss in Natural which is pictured below.



These glosses are so moisturising and last for ages. They are pigmented but they're not opaque and give a perfect colour pay off if you just want a little hint of colour on your lips. I usually wear mine when I go to the gym. I don't wear make up to the gym but I must have plump shiny lips at all times. That's just how it is :)

As for the lip lacquer pot, I'm loving it. I'm not a massive fan of lip products that have to be applied with fingers but I'm loving the milky look this gives my lips. It's also amazing over a nude lipstick. Last night I wore it over Estee Lauder Vanilla Truffle, which by the way is my holy grail nude.

And just randomly, I felt like throwing in my favourite brushes right now.



MAC 129 for blush
Inglot 28PO for lid colour.
MAC 239 for lid colour and lower lashline.
MAC 224 for undereye concealer
Sigma SS182 for finishing powder (right now it's Benefit One Hot Minute)



Thanks for reading. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!

xx


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario