martes, 14 de septiembre de 2010

NOTD


I don't know why but I never really took a shine to the kind of murky, brown colours that have been gracing this seasons nails but the other day I purchased Barry M's Nail Paint in Mushroom.

Until now I didn't even like Barry M Nail Paints and have always avoided them like the plague. The reason for this is because two I have tried before were total let downs. There was Coral which was a watery, streaky excuse for a nail polish and and the 3 in 1 Basecoat, Top Coat and Nail hardener. I found this just made loads of tiny air bubbles on my nails. It was weird.

But Mushroom seemed a lot creamier and more opaque than any other nail varnish I've swatched or purchased from Barry M.

And I was correct because even after one coat the finish is opaque, shiny and perfect. I always do two coats though but one is definitely adequate.

Here is the nail paint after two coats on my nails:



This nail polish is absolutely my new love. It even keeps its shiny finish for ages. I can't stop looking at my nails at the moment. This colour is different to anything I have and I just love, love, love it.

Do you know if it's limited edition?

xx


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario