martes, 14 de septiembre de 2010

Lancome Purchases




I adore YSL Faux Cils but at the same time I'm getting so fed up of it. It dries up in just weeks so today I went and got myself some Lancome Hypnose. Two of my Twitter friends have now said that it's pretty good so I thought I'd give it a go. When I got to the counter there was a new collection which included Hypnose Onyx which is basically Hypnose with more pigment for that 'blacker than black' look that all our favourite beauty brands seem to be latching on to.


Lancome Hypnose and Color Fever Gloss in 272

One of the Color Fever Glosses in the new collection (sorry I can't remember the name of the collection but it's obviously for Fall) also caught my eye. I love Lancome lipglosses and this peachy beige one, called 272 - Metropolitan Beige, had to be mine.



The box you can see in the first picture is a freebie Lancome are currently giving when you make two purchases. It includes sample sizes of:
  • Genifique - Youth Activating Concentrate (Don't mind if I do)
  • Teint Miracle Foundation in Beige Diaphane (No good to me as it's too dark annoyingly)
  • Hypnose Precious Cells (Hey, another mascara, happy days!)
I tried the Hypnose Onyx as soon as I got home and it's early days but it does seem to have made my lashes look like they have length and volume. I'm not wearing any other make up today but I'll know more when I do a proper eye look. I really want to love it so I can stop wasting £20 odd quid on Faux Cils nearly every month.

What are your opinions on Lancome Hypnose please?


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario