miércoles, 14 de noviembre de 2012

Recent Things I've Been Loving.....In Pictures



This is a bit of a random unplanned post but I've been taking a lot of photos recently and wanted to share some of the things I've been loving the last couple of weeks.













Topshop Nail Polish. This one is called Lead.













London. On the right is one of my fave places in London. It's called James Street and has some great pubs and restaurants. It's off Oxford Street near Selfridges












Skulls. Bought this lip balm from Primark just for the tin.













Lip balms. Am trying this. It's gorge, smells like sugary lemons and keeps my lips soft. 













My new necklace from Sugar & Vice. This company followed me on Twitter so I decided to check out their site. I instantly had to have this when I saw it as I love aztec designs.













Costa Coffee. The Christmas mugs this year are so cool.










Lush Baths. This one is Golden Wonder.













My new Fluoro Yellow Cambridge Satchel. I had my initials embossed onto it too. I'm loving wearing this. It's so beautiful.













NARS Blush in Exhibit A. Perfect colour for me for natural rosy cheeks.












Black Milk Clothing. This Darth Vader swimsuit is from the recent Star Wars collection. I also have the leggings with all the characters on. I'm a Star Wars nut, lol.













The Tube. I have a bit of a geeky fascination for the tube and I love my tube map notebook from Paperchase. 





So that was a quick round up. If you like these pics and want to see more, I'm on instagram at Lettherebeshopping (same as my blog name).





See you there





xx





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario