martes, 14 de septiembre de 2010

I Hate Cows But Not When They're Pink


It's amazing how much excitement a shower gel can bring to a Saturday afternoon. While shopping in Boots for one to use at the gym I came across the brand The Pink Cow.



There seem to be a lot of these brands on the shelves whose packaging reminds me of Philosophy....you know the basic bottle with just writing on. One I always think of like this is Tesco's Treacle Moon range. Anyway the brand I'm talking about today is another one along those lines.

The Pink Cow has the ubiquitous coconut scented products and also strawberry, ginger and lemon cheesecake, among others. I plumped for what I thought was the most delicious smelling shower gel I have come across, Mint Candy. Oh god I could actually eat it. It's a soft, not overpowering mint smell with hints of marshmallow and sugar. And that description does not do it justice.

I am definitely going to try the other products after using this. Obviously for the gorgeous scent of them but also because they are a company who do not test on animals and don't put parabens in the products.

This product is £2.99 for 500ml. Bargain!

Do you like the brand? What's your favourite flavour?


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario