viernes, 14 de junio de 2013

BLOG SALE




I have another blog sale for y'all. These items need a loving home :-)



If you would like to purchase any of the items listed please email me at marcia.charles@btinternet.com or tweet me at www.twitter.com/legseleven7. Please DO NOT comment below.



Postage and packing is £1.50 regardless of location. It will be first class postage and your item will be despatched as soon as I see the money in my Paypal Account. I expect all monies to be 'gifted' so I avoid fees. Gift is under the Personal tab on the 'send money' page.



So I think that's all you need to know for now.



Let's get on with it.



MAC PRO PAN POWDER BLUSH IN 'STYLE'














Used a few times.





£5






MAC PRO LONGWEAR EYESHADOW IN LIE LOW











Used twice.



£7





LA ROCHE POSAY EFFACLAR AI TARGETED BREAKOUT CORRECTOR












Used 5-6 times.





£5





NARS BLUSH IN EXHIBIT A












Hardly used.





£10




Thanks for checking out my sale. If there's anything you like do NOT comment below, email or tweet at addresses above.






Cheers ladies







Mwah!



xx







1 comentario:

  1. As reported by Stanford Medical, It is indeed the one and ONLY reason this country's women get to live 10 years longer and weigh an average of 42 pounds less than we do.

    (And realistically, it has NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret-exercise and absolutely EVERYTHING to about "how" they are eating.)

    BTW, I said "HOW", not "what"...

    Tap on this link to uncover if this brief quiz can help you decipher your true weight loss potential

    ResponderEliminar