viernes, 14 de diciembre de 2012

Christmas Wishlist


Finally, I'm getting round to doing this.







Here's what I would like for Christmas 2012.



Jo Malone Colognes - Pomegranate Noir and Blue Agava & Cacao are stunning




White Docs - Loving the patent ones





Ipad Mini - This is the perfect size for travel. I need one





The Brittas Empire DVD box set - A lot of you probably wont remember this but it is a hilarious sitcom based around a leisure centre in the 90's. I loved it and still do





Clarins Clay Mask - I'm getting into Clarins and would love to try this





Miss Dior Eau De Parfum - This is such a fun, sexy scent. Very me





Topshop Galactic Blazer - Love blazers. Love galaxy print. So this is good





Chanel no.5 Eau de Parfum - Sophisticated scent. Want





Louise Young Blush Brush - I need a new blush brush and Louise Young brushes are gorge





Friends Blu Ray Box Set - I already have the DVDs but it would just be nice to update to blu ray





Origins Ginger Body Souffle - Beautiful scent, luxurious cream





DIOR Colour & Glow Powder - DIOR face powder products are the best. That's all





I think I definitely want too much but here's hoping eh?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario